- A new purpose built cattery which is fully insulated and heated, providing your cat with all the comforts of home.
- Units are designed as night boxes. During the day your cat will have the option of enjoying the outdoor areas, cat lounge or remain in their units if they choose.
- I have the ability to separate cats that prefer non communal living.
- Additionally there are two double units available for families, long term guests or just simply because it is your preference.
At Punga Grove Cattery we feed twice daily with a high quality dry biscuit, wet foods are available too. You are welcome to bring your own food along if you want to continue your cat’s normal diet and/or they require a special diet.
I can supply Blackhawk products should you wish to purchase through Punga Grove Cattery.
- For the protection and safety of your cat, all cats must be vaccinated at least 2 weeks prior to their stay at Punga Grove Cattery.
- You will need to bring proof of yours cats vaccination.
- NO VACCINATION – NO STAY – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Felocaell 3: Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleukipenia
- Feline Rhinotracheitis is a herpes virus which causes respiratory signs and possible abortions
- Calcirvirus is highly communicable and causes upper respiratory signs
- Panleukopenia virus is a highly contagious and often fatal disease which causes immunosuppression
- Please talk to your Vet for more information and advice on other vaccinations.
- Please ensure your cats worming and flea treatment is up to date.
- All cats must be de sexed.
BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY (otherwise it will be closed)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Closed Wednesday’s for pick up and drop off’s until further notice.
• 9am to 10am
• 4pm to 6pm
• 9am to 12pm
• 4pm to 6pm
• $12 per night, per cat – Standard unit
• $20 per night if you elect a double unit for one cat
• $12 additional charge will apply for pick up and drop offs outside the advertised hours
We welcome your payment by EFTPOS, Cash or Online Banking
Our bank details are:
Punga Grove Cattery – BNZ, Takaka
Reference: Pet name and your Surname (Example Harold Reese-Jones)
Click here to download a booking form which can be posted to:
Punga Grove Cattery
37 Onekaka Ironworks Road
or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org